Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have been offered a place to start on the course in September. But I can’t seem to see if there is any parking at the riverside campus or any of the campuses, so I can get cheaper parking.

Are there any suggestions?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

We do have some parking at our Riverside Campus, but you will need to apply for a parking permit when you start. These are restricted to students who commute to university and live more than 5 miles away from the campus.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

I’ll be commuting 60+ miles round trip so fingers crossed I can get one! Will the forms be available at freshers?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NicoleM_)
    Thank you!

I’ll be commuting 60+ miles round trip so fingers crossed I can get one! Will the forms be available at freshers?
    Hello again, if you email [email protected] they should be able to help you

ReputationRep:
    I will also be starting the same course in September and often travelling the same distance. I have looked at living in but struggle to get a parking place so I think commuting will be my better option and applying for a permit.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.