Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I have been offered a place to start on the course in September. But I can’t seem to see if there is any parking at the riverside campus or any of the campuses, so I can get cheaper parking.

Are there any suggestions?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

We do have some parking at our Riverside Campus, but you will need to apply for a parking permit when you start. These are restricted to students who commute to university and live more than 5 miles away from the campus.

Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

I’ll be commuting 60+ miles round trip so fingers crossed I can get one! Will the forms be available at freshers?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by NicoleM_)
    Thank you!

I’ll be commuting 60+ miles round trip so fingers crossed I can get one! Will the forms be available at freshers?
    Hello again, if you email [email protected] they should be able to help you

ReputationRep:
    I will also be starting the same course in September and often travelling the same distance. I have looked at living in but struggle to get a parking place so I think commuting will be my better option and applying for a permit.

University open days

• University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.