Turn on thread page Beta

If its in your heart, please reply :) watch

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much for reading this! I really hope you reply!

So there is this guy that I've liked for a while now. He is an amazing person, but is giving me mixed signals. I've noticed that he looks at me alot, and when I am near him when he is with friends, his friends push him to the wall and whisper to him while teasing him. I know for a fact he cares abt my exsistence, and that I mean something considering he always looks into the classroom I'm in when he walks past, and looks at me. The problem is though is that sometimes he convinves me tht he doesn't like me by facing his back to me or leaving the room to do something else. I mean, if he likes me, wouldn't he want to be near me? DO you think he likes me? GOD BLESS YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING!

ReputationRep:
    you probs make him nervous
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I really hope not

ReputationRep:
    you sound quite young(friends teasing etc), apologies if I am wrong. He probably just lacks the confidence which applies to all ages. He may also not want unwelcome teasing from his friends. Catch him on his own and get his number and start that way. Takes his friends and other external factors out of the equation and then you will get a better idea if he likes you. A lack of confidence may make him push you away as it's easier than looking and feeling silly if he does something wrong
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F Creaven)
    you sound quite young(friends teasing etc), apologies if I am wrong. He probably just lacks the confidence which applies to all ages. He may also not want unwelcome teasing from his friends. Catch him on his own and get his number and start that way. Takes his friends and other external factors out of the equation and then you will get a better idea if he likes you. A lack of confidence may make him push you away as it's easier than looking and feeling silly if he does something wrong
    No worries And thanks for such a great insight! Considering the way he stares and sso forth, I feel that he may possibly like mee, but won't really do anything about it but thank you!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.