Coventry Uni Paramedic Science Interview Watch

mezoshea1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This is my first time applying to Coventry university for paramedic science and I would love it if somebody could inform me on what goes on in the interview. I know that there is a maths and English test but then I’ve heard things about being in a room with four staff members and you have to talk to them for a couple minutes each time. I’m a bit confused with this and what you need to talk about so it’d be great if someone could comment! Thanks
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Zarrinnn
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
there's a group discussion where you get scenarios and written exercise exam I wasn't aware there was a maths test because it didn't say on my letter and finally you get an interview where a tutor, paramedic and ambulance service trust person watches you. ALSO you do a collaborative exercise where they look at your team working skills
BI2503
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey!

I have an unconditional offer for paramedic science starting September 2019 which I have firmly accepted . I found the interview process really effective as it didn’t place too much pressure on students, we started off the day with a talk and then we had a question and answer session, an interview and a written assessment. The whole process took about four hours. We had the chance to talk to lecturers and students which was good. The tour was also really interesting. Hope this helps and feel free to ask any other questions!
Bunty909
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi could u tell me what the tests involved please did u have to do a maths test at all
Monarch112
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bunty909)
Hi could u tell me what the tests involved please did u have to do a maths test at all
Hi Sorry about how long it took to reply to this!

I help out with the Paramedic Science Interviews and am about to go into second year of the course myself at Coventry.

As far as I'm aware you only have to do the english test now and not the maths. The english test consisted of two questions and you had to write about half a page to a page for each. You had 20 minutes to do these tests. Have you applied already?
Aneesa101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Monarch112)
Hi Sorry about how long it took to reply to this!

I help out with the Paramedic Science Interviews and am about to go into second year of the course myself at Coventry.

As far as I'm aware you only have to do the english test now and not the maths. The english test consisted of two questions and you had to write about half a page to a page for each. You had 20 minutes to do these tests. Have you applied already?
Hey, is it possible for you to check my thread out and reply as I’ve not used this before and need a bit of help x
Monarch112
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Aneesa101)
Hey, is it possible for you to check my thread out and reply as I’ve not used this before and need a bit of help x
Regarding your clearing application? I'll take a look now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.75%
Excited (150)
8.98%
Worried (302)
18.07%
Terrified (374)
22.38%
Meh (154)
9.22%
Confused (37)
2.21%