The Student Room Group

Car Insurance and Telematics Box with Carrot

I am with Carrot under a new driver insurance policy and have been told about being able to earn points by getting a good driving score. My driver dashboard allows me to view my potential points for a week and says I have to ‘bank’ them to claim them within 7 days, so that I can spend them and get the points/money value transferred onto various retailers.

My question is has anyone else had or currently have this policy and if so, how are the points banked or cashed in, since the actual dashboard itself shows no option to do this
Original post by shelovesbeauty
I am with Carrot under a new driver insurance policy and have been told about being able to earn points by getting a good driving score. My driver dashboard allows me to view my potential points for a week and says I have to ‘bank’ them to claim them within 7 days, so that I can spend them and get the points/money value transferred onto various retailers.

My question is has anyone else had or currently have this policy and if so, how are the points banked or cashed in, since the actual dashboard itself shows no option to do this

How do I 'bank' my Carrot Points?

You can 'bank' your Carrot Points either on the 'Homepage' of your online dashboard or in the 'Rewards' section.
http://www.carrotinsurance.com/FAQS-New-Driver#!
Original post by 999tigger
How do I 'bank' my Carrot Points?

You can 'bank' your Carrot Points either on the 'Homepage' of your online dashboard or in the 'Rewards' section.
http://www.carrotinsurance.com/FAQS-New-Driver#!

Thank you. The issue I’m having is where the physical button/option to claim is.
Original post by shelovesbeauty
Thank you. The issue I’m having is where the physical button/option to claim is.

You should ring them if you cant see above. It does say in the faq it only applies to people who took out or renewed their policy after Oct 2017.

Customer Services: 0333 355 1725 (local call charges apply)
or email [email protected]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending