The Student Room Group

Could someone explain this to me?

Hi everyone,

I really need some help. I am an international student and I am doing a fast track version of Business, Economics and Sociology for my A levels.

In sociology there is one thing I can't understand and/or find someone to explain it to me: in Paper 2, I have eight topics (2 groups of 4), from what I have understood I should only choose 2 (Families and Households and Belifs in society for example) and study only them, since at the exam I will do only those. Is this true? Am I 100% sure to find the subjects I chose in Paper 2? If yes, I would still give a look at the other ones too, but just focus more on those I chose.

Thank you very much :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hi everyone,

I really need some help. I am an international student and I am doing a fast track version of Business, Economics and Sociology for my A levels.

In sociology there is one thing I can't understand and/or find someone to explain it to me: in Paper 2, I have eight topics (2 groups of 4), from what I have understood I should only choose 2 (Families and Households and Belifs in society for example) and study only them, since at the exam I will do only those. Is this true? Am I 100% sure to find the subjects I chose in Paper 2? If yes, I would still give a look at the other ones too, but just focus more on those I chose.

Thank you very much

Quick Reply

Latest