Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I feel so low watch

I'm 18 in a few weeks, I'm from Ireland and i left my parents home on Monday (mum is a narc and my dad goes along with it) it was emotional abuse, it was going on for a few years and I had to go.

My younger bro (16) still lives there and i miss him so much. We are so close and we'd never be a day apart, being with him helped my depression so much and now that im not with him anymore i feel physically sick

I actually seen my younger bro yesterday, i moved in with my older brother and we went out for a walk yesterday and my brother just said 'hi' then he started trying to fight with my older bro (our mum practically divided the whole family, my younger bro is told to tell him to 'f off'and he actually said to him 'im not supposed to be talking to you' and walked away. I never got to talk to him. I feel like cr*p

My mum rang me a few times saying' WHY DID YOU LEAVE? YOU LEFT YOUR BROTHER HERE WITH NOBODY NOW. WHY ARE YOU LIVING OVER THERE NOW? she also tried to meet me in town but i declined and i felt so bad but i just couldnt. Im sick of her mind games.

I tried to respect my parents, i really did, i'd do anything for them. My older bro and sis said they went through the same thing with my parents. I didn't do anything to deserve this.

I'm currently looking for work and trying to get into college.

I barely eat anymore and take panic attacks quite regularly. I don't feel right. Help?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.