Turn on thread page Beta

Curious about the effects of anal sex? watch

Hi

I turned 16 in the last few months and i have been having a lot of casual sex. I am a submissive homosexual, but obviously i am still inexperienced.
    Recently, I have had a problem where my anus has not been feeling too good, and i am worried maybe my sphincters will come loose? will this have an effect on how i can hold waste in? I don't really want to go to a doctor with this issue if it's not a real one but I'm so worried that this odd sensation won't go away. Shall I stop having anal sex for now?

Any help is very much appreciated because I don't want to stop my sexual relations before I've gotten properly started.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi

I turned 16 in the last few months and i have been having a lot of casual sex. I am a submissive homosexual, but obviously i am still inexperienced.
    Recently, I have had a problem where my anus has not been feeling too good, and i am worried maybe my sphincters will come loose? will this have an effect on how i can hold waste in? I don't really want to go to a doctor with this issue if it's not a real one but I'm so worried that this odd sensation won't go away. Shall I stop having anal sex for now?

Any help is very much appreciated because I don't want to stop my sexual relations before I've gotten properly started.
    Anal sex can cause problems with faecal incontinence. It also increases your risk of getting an STI (hence it is even more important to always use condoms with anal sex) and anal cancer (due to HPV, the same virus that causes cervical cancer). Not trying to put you off or anything, any sexual activity has risks, but yeah, be careful.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Men having sex with other men are advised to have a sexual health check up every six months and, especially if you've never been to a clinic, now's the time to look for one. They often have dedicated services for gay and bisexual men too.

Millions of people have been on the receiving end of anal without having loose sphincter etc, but depending on how it's done (and if it's not just penises, what with) it can result in things like internal bruising etc. So if things aren't feeling right, it's something you can go to your GP or a sexual health clinic about.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    anal cancer (due to HPV, the same virus that causes cervical cancer)
    'Obviously' bottoming anal without condoms is riskier for lots of things hence the importance of condoms with anyone you don't know the status of and absolutely trust. The HPV-anal cancer link is there but anal cancer is even more strongly linked with being HIV+ too. As with oral cancers, the idea that HPV alone is the most significant factor is part of the marketing from the people selling the HPV vaccines.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.