Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, wondering if anyone has heard word in regards to their application for social work this year?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sadly I haven’t yet have you? When was it they said we were going to hear back again?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelJohnstton_)
    Hey, sadly I haven’t yet have you? When was it they said we were going to hear back again?
    I haven’t heard anything yet at all
    I ain’t too sure when it will be I think they are slightly
    Behind

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thought that got an email on the 2nd saying the snow problems was making them work slower, hopefully we’ll hear back soon desperate to know😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelJohnstton_)
    Yeah thought that got an email on the 2nd saying the snow problems was making them work slower, hopefully we’ll hear back soon desperate to know😂

I haven’t even had an interview from them I rang and they didn’t my application is still being processed like so idk

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on 7th february and they had another day of interviews on 14th February. They told us they were interviewing on 3 dates, the 7th, 14th Feb and a mop up day for an additional 20 applicants at the end of February. The said it would be mid to late March when we would hear. I dont think theyve sent out any decisions, yes or no.

University open days

• Glasgow Caledonian University
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.