Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im doing a BTEC Extended in Business. Been there for like 2 years now, and I still hate it. I hate my teachers, they're so disorganised and don't give a hoot about most students just a few. My class is filled with idiots and the course is just boring.

My attendance is rubbish but Im still getting more work done than most students who have perfect attendance. This is just stupid. And they still say Im at risk of failing.

Ive started giving my teachers the cold shoulder now. Theres one kid whos arse they stick their heads up so far they cant see the other fifteen people in the room. Donkeys!!!

I have literally never hated a teacher so much than this one. He marks the 'special kids' work but looks at mine and says right to my face that he refuses to mark it. i really wanna ruin his career now the way hes ruined my two years at college. I get verabl abuse off everyone cos I always tell them im the cleverest which i am.

Anyone got any ideas???
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by idgafanymore)
    Im doing a BTEC Extended in Business. Been there for like 2 years now, and I still hate it. I hate my teachers, they're so disorganised and don't give a hoot about most students just a few. My class is filled with idiots and the course is just boring.

My attendance is rubbish but Im still getting more work done than most students who have perfect attendance. This is just stupid. And they still say Im at risk of failing.

Ive started giving my teachers the cold shoulder now. Theres one kid whos arse they stick their heads up so far they cant see the other fifteen people in the room. Donkeys!!!

I have literally never hated a teacher so much than this one. He marks the 'special kids' work but looks at mine and says right to my face that he refuses to mark it. i really wanna ruin his career now the way hes ruined my two years at college. I get verabl abuse off everyone cos I always tell them im the cleverest which i am.

Anyone got any ideas???

The way to prove how clever you are is getting D*D*D*.

You should have posted this in your first year, but now your btec is nearly done.

Unfortunately attending a course means you have to behave and work with teachers, even if they arent the most helpful.

As for ideas , then its not clear what you want advice on? It depends what you want to do. The choices open to you will also depend on how well you do with your btec.

You need to give a bit more information as to what advice you are looking for. I would be getting the best btec I could to have something to show for it. In a few months you wont have to see or think about the course or people again.

Ps If you are considering doing something against your teacher other than a formal complaint, then watch you dont get yourself expelled or worse.

ReputationRep:
    [\QUOTE]I have literally never hated a teacher so much than this one. He marks the 'special kids' work but looks at mine and says right to my face that he refuses to mark it. i really wanna ruin his career now the way hes ruined my two years at college. I get verabl abuse off everyone cos I always tell them im the cleverest which i am.

Anyone got any ideas???[/QUOTE]

Your course is almost over now, you may just have to stick at it a few more months and then do something else after, at least that way you have a qualification

I wouldn’t recommend doing anything drastic, maybe make a complaint but besides that there’s not much to be done. Just keep your head down and do as much as you can, at the end of the day she can’t fail you because of her bias you can just ask for someone else to mark it. You have to right to a second opinion on coursework! And exams aren’t marked by her!
    Good luck x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.