Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HI all, thanks in advance for you time. I’m jut looking for some help and guidance if possible? I have an interview coming up for a police custody officer and wonder if anyone can help me with what interview questions to prepare for?

If anyone has any hands on experience in this role I’d really appreciate your feedback? Is it a safe job?

Any help will be greatly appreciated! 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte1919)
    HI all, thanks in advance for you time. I’m jut looking for some help and guidance if possible? I have an interview coming up for a police custody officer and wonder if anyone can help me with what interview questions to prepare for?

If anyone has any hands on experience in this role I’d really appreciate your feedback? Is it a safe job?

Do you really mean police custody officer. I was unaware that the police use civilians in this role. Dealing with drugged up, drunken and otherwise violent prisoners is not my idea of a safe job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte1919)

(Original post by Good bloke)
    Do you really mean police custody officer. I was unaware that the police use civilians in this role. Dealing with drugged up, drunken and otherwise violent prisoners is not my idea of a safe job.

Thanks for your reply, sorry I meant prison custody officer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 10, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.