The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

What happens after exams?

Hey, so I got my exam timetable and my last exam is on the 21st of may but term doesn't end until like the 8th of June (and my accommodation ends on the 23rd of June).
What happens after exams? Is there usually things on to do or do we just move out early?
Original post by wanderingpanda
Hey, so I got my exam timetable and my last exam is on the 21st of may but term doesn't end until like the 8th of June (and my accommodation ends on the 23rd of June).
What happens after exams? Is there usually things on to do or do we just move out early?

If it is like other unis, then after exams you are just waiting for results. Some people leave and go travelling, others just chill , party or go home. Up to you. There are unlikely to be any lectures.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by wanderingpanda

Hi :smile:

You are lucky you are done fairly early! I think the last exams will be finished on 8th June.
Whenever I finished exams I often went home for a week or so to relax a little after all the stress! So, that's an option if home isn't too far away for you.

However, something to keep an eye out for is Summer Ball which is on 10th June I believe and early bird tickets should be coming out soon. This is a great end of exam party, but it almost more like a festival. On Facebook the students union will advertise in due course which music acts are coming. I went two years ago and they had Everything Everything as the main act which were really good!

So, it's up to you whether you want to go home early or stay with your flatmates. You can move out anytime in June before your contract runs out.

Hope this helped!
Any further questions feel free to ask.

Sophie
Final year Philosophy student :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending