Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for the A2B scheme for University of Birmingham but I forgot about the A2B module and booked a family holiday from the 22nd June to 20th July. I wanted to ask whether the assignment they give is that submitted online to them?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by PavvDhillon)
    I have applied for the A2B scheme for University of Birmingham but I forgot about the A2B module and booked a family holiday from the 22nd June to 20th July. I wanted to ask whether the assignment they give is that submitted online to them?

When will I receive the A2B assignment?

If you have chosen your A2B offer as your firm choice then we will send you details of your academic assignment once your summer exams have finished at the end of Year 13. You will access the assignment details at www.accesstobirmingham.co.uk with the same password you were provided for the online study skills module.

That seems to indicate online. You cant always rely on TSR giving you the answer as only a few of the uni forums ever have anyone from the uni visiting and even then they may not have the knowledge. Contacting direct is often quicker.

A2B Team

Access to Birmingham [email protected] 0121 414 6722

ReputationRep:
    yep, you would submit the assignment online

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 20, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.