Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Really hoping someone can help me find a housemate (it has been so hard):

Looking for someone to take over my tenancy for the next academic year because I'll be going on placements. It is located at Crookes and is near bus stops, shops and restaurants. The housemates are friendly and sociable people looking to live together and not just under one roof - 2 guys and 1 girl. The house is fully furnished and the landlord is responsive and responsible.

Kinda need to find a person asap as I have to start finding another accommodation to live in. Please send help.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by SLee90)

Looking for someone to take over my tenancy for the next academic year because I'll be going on placements. It is located at Crookes and is near bus stops, shops and restaurants. The housemates are friendly and sociable people looking to live together and not just under one roof - 2 guys and 1 girl. The house is fully furnished and the landlord is responsive and responsible.

Kinda need to find a person asap as I have to start finding another accommodation to live in. Please send help.
    Arent there places to advertise on the intranet or accommodation or on departmental noticeboards? Anywhere in the SU? Provide pictures? There should be interests from now till term starts at least.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Arent there places to advertise on the intranet or accommodation or on departmental noticeboards? Anywhere in the SU? Provide pictures? There should be interests from now till term starts at least.
    Yeah, that was what I was told and trust me when I say this is my last resort. This year has been quite different as even in the housemate finding events turnout there were very little people which was a huge surprise to the seniors...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SLee90)

PM'd you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.