Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I dont post my unpolished artwork much so I thought to post any fail draws and things here after seeing Angry’s comp. Mainly entered to get over the mindset that not all my art needs to be at a high standard- will begin posting soon but college busy as hecc
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Day 1:
    I’m going Switzerland Monday until Friday so I found a travelling quote and decided to use my new compressor to try out airbrushing! First airbrushed piece- need special masking tape so i can see the coverage better but hey good first try! Name:  B2D9B989-F1A4-4E36-9719-CF696892B361.jpg.jpeg
Views: 62
Size:  21.5 KB
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by abbynub)
    Day 1:
    I’m going Switzerland Monday until Friday so I found a travelling quote and decided to use my new compressor to try out airbrushing! First airbrushed piece- need special masking tape so i can see the coverage better but hey good first try! Name:  B2D9B989-F1A4-4E36-9719-CF696892B361.jpg.jpeg
    Thanks for taking part! Looks very professional to me!
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Day 1:
    I like it! It's cool to see a different medium. Enjoy Switzerland!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Thanks for taking part! Looks very professional to me!
    Thank you! and thanks for putting up the competition!

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    I like it! It's cool to see a different medium. Enjoy Switzerland!
    Thank youu, and hopefully its not too cold over there but thank you again!

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy Switzerland, It is a really interesting country!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Archon9)
    Enjoy Switzerland, It is a really interesting country!
    Thanks, will do!

ReputationRep:
    Day 2:

Happy MAR10 day everyone! I decided to draw one of my favourite characters from the game to celebrate.
    Name:  mariodaypiece.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  456.1 KB
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    Bob-omb! That is fantastic! :eek: I love how well you've textured the different materials (rope, metal etc) :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    Bob-omb! That is fantastic! :eek: I love how well you've textured the different materials (rope, metal etc) :yep:
    Thank you!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Day 2:

Happy MAR10 day everyone! I decided to draw one of my favourite characters from the game to celebrate.
    Brilliant, once again. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Day 3:

Been busy since its Mother's Day, but I found time to do a quick illustration. I like the turnout and think when I start creating pins this year, this is a design I'm going to consider .

Name:  goodtimes.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  109.0 KB
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    PS Reviewer
    I really like this The colours work really nicely together and I like how well you managed to keep it simple despite how accurately you drew the shape of the cassette :yep: . My only (very, very pedantic!) critique would be that the curve of the visible tape reels means that they wouldn't be perfect circles around the wheels but overall this is great

Do you normally work with vectors or rasters? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Day 2:

I love this - please marry me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Tail Chaser)
    I really like this The colours work really nicely together and I like how well you managed to keep it simple despite how accurately you drew the shape of the cassette :yep: . My only (very, very pedantic!) critique would be that the curve of the visible tape reels means that they wouldn't be perfect circles around the wheels but overall this is great

Do you normally work with vectors or rasters? :holmes:
    Ahh yeah the circles would be complete different sizes and not centred, mainly made it look that way for preference than working ability. And this year I have came to work with vectors more often!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Nutter)
    I love this - please marry me
    Only if you’ll supply the food
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Day 1:
    Day 2:

Day 3:

Been busy since its Mother's Day, but I found time to do a quick illustration. I like the turnout and think when I start creating pins this year, this is a design I'm going to consider .

Name:  goodtimes.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  109.0 KB
    I absolutely love your style... it all looks really fantastic, I especially love your bob-omb! Amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Paracosm)
    I absolutely love your style... it all looks really fantastic, I especially love your bob-omb! Amazing
    Thank you so much!

ReputationRep:
    Day 4:

Just arrived at my hotel so I decided to do a rushed uh geometric patterny thing. I guess it let me practice gradients with pencil. Name:  7DA89CB3-C958-4553-B310-A60A743D3DD1.jpg.jpeg
Views: 33
Size:  12.9 KB
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Day 4:

Just arrived at my hotel so I decided to do a rushed uh geometric patterny thing. I guess it let me practice gradients with pencil. Name:  7DA89CB3-C958-4553-B310-A60A743D3DD1.jpg.jpeg
Views: 33
Size:  12.9 KB
    Really cool, especially if it was done in a rush!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.