Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Bristol, Loughborough, Manchester or Lancaster? watch

So I've applied for Politics and International Relations and I've received offers from these four universities. The problem is I don't know which to choose. I would have chosen Bristol since it seems to be better than the other ones but they didn't accept me for Politics and International Relations, instead they made me an offer to study Social Policy with Quantitative Researh Methods. I don't even know what Social Policy is, or what can I do wit hmy degree afterwards but from what I've heard Bristol is a nice city and has a better reputation than the others. Is this true?
    If not, which University is better for Politics from the ones listed above?

I know this isn't answering your question but Lancaster has a gorgeous campus with all these societies so close together. The town isn't far, with many restaurants and shops, and you've got the cute old style of the castle with the modern parts of the campus. Haha oops I just really like Lancaster!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.