Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been given a conditional offer for the course at Liverpool hope and wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea of timetable TIA
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Liverpool Hope University. Ruth?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by 85nick)
    I have been given a conditional offer for the course at Liverpool hope and wondering if anyone can give me a rough idea of timetable TIA
    Hi 85nick :hello:

As timetables change with each year, it's hard to say what your timetable would look like. Typically from September until Christmas you will be based at university full time, getting to grips with the National curriculum and key foundation subjects. This may not be 9-5 Monday to Friday, but will certainly be most of the week. After this, you will be spending some time on placement in one of our partner schools. You will have approximately 10 school familiarisation days, a block placement of 6 weeks and an Early Years setting placement of one week throughout the remainder of the year. When not out on placement you will be back in university.

Placement gradually gets longer throughout the three years, and time spent in University less. But this is a gradual change to prepare you for a career in teaching, and you will always have contact with tutors throughout your studies.

I hope this helps!

Katie

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.