My boyfriend reads me quotes from " anarchoprimivitist" literature after sex? help! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
my boyfriend of 6 months has strange views and whenver we have sex he pulls a book called "Industrial Society and future" from some where and reads me quotes.
Just last night he pulled a book from under a pillow and his glasses and starts reading to me the words“it is not possible to make a compromise between technology and freedom, because technology is by far the more powerful social force. " now i am very worried his goals of destroying the "techno industrial society" whatever that means might conflict with my normal average views of dismantleing the patriachy and closing the Gender wage gap! What do I do about this . He is so sweet and smart but i can't help but wonder if i should dump him or if he will become more extreme than he already is. Advice please!
Ladoni_Potnyye
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
i don't see why you're considering breaking up with tyler durden. pretty top lad as far as i've heard.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Quite a funny OP, I’ll give you a 7/10 for that.
DeLegend27
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
your boyfriend is a narcissist he could be the "Unabomber's friend"
username2965904
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Original troll I must admit.
Joel 96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
LOL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (225)
27.81%
No (584)
72.19%

Watched Threads