Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    I expect to prove you wrong over the next 3 months then
    It is yet to be seen with the Libbers, but the liberals have already shown that they will say they are fully behind almost anything.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    It is yet to be seen with the Libbers, but the liberals have already shown that they will say they are fully behind almost anything.
    Perhaps, but this early into a coalition, it's obviously something we truly believe.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Perhaps, but this early into a coalition, it's obviously something we truly believe.
    *looks at previous government*
    *looks at government before that*
    *looks at LUG*

ReputationRep:
    I am going to be watching this government like a hawk ensuring that it maintains a pragmatic justice policy despite my expecting, at best, a policy that will probably utterly legalise drugs despite a lot of the illegal drugs having very bad effects on whoever is stupid enough to take them. So, as you can see, I don't expect much from this government - just more liberalism in the purpose of 'progress' but in reality, people dying due to illegal drug overdosing and this government doing nothing about it.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    I expect it to be heavy in concessions with nobody being fully happy on much.
    Just because it’s a government with the liberals, doesn’t mean there are heavy concessions. As I’ve said you’ll be seeing the very nature of this government soon
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    *looks at previous government*
    *looks at government before that*
    *looks at LUG*
    You also forgot LabLib before LUG

Whatever I say, you'll still question me and will think it's just generic crap, so judge us when the three months are up

ReputationRep:
    Connor is ideologically closer to us than both Joe and Jammy are, and Connor has changed a lot over the last few months.

You were the one that withdrew from the coalition, remember?
    Connor has not changed he is still the same but on his best behavior otherwise the CT will ban him.

You guys were part responsible for that govt collapsing tbf. Liberals have a bad history of pulling out of coalitions and causing the govt to collapse. Your previous leader did admit the party were snakes after all.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by CountBrandenburg)
    Just because it’s a government with the liberals, doesn’t mean there are heavy concessions. As I’ve said you’ll be seeing the very nature of this government soon
    Not that I expect a budget, but particularly economically there will be need for concessions, to pretend otherwise is absurd, either that or the libbers are going to continue to prove themselves #FakeLibbers

ReputationRep:
    Connor is ideologically closer to us than both Joe and Jammy are, and Connor has changed a lot over the last few months.

Sure he has

You can add that to the list of liberal lies
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

yeah, Connor is, he's the closest to being a communist out of the 3 of us.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I stand with my honourable friend, Connor27, and withdraw my name from the AfL proposal, DayneD89.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vitiate)
    I am going to be watching this government like a hawk ensuring that it maintains a pragmatic justice policy despite my expecting, at best, a policy that will probably utterly legalise drugs despite a lot of the illegal drugs having very bad effects on whoever is stupid enough to take them. So, as you can see, I don't expect much from this government - just more liberalism in the purpose of 'progress' but in reality, people dying due to illegal drug overdosing and this government doing nothing about it.
    Let's be honest. Liberalism is a stupid ideology that leads to societal disharmony.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I stand with my honourable friend, Connor27, and withdraw my name from the AfL proposal, DayneD89.
    Connor doesn’t stand when he says that he kneels in front of petros because he was so desperate for the title

ReputationRep:
    We love you too <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    Let's be honest. Liberalism is a stupid ideology that leads to societal disharmony.
    Hear, hear! Drug legalisation will likely put an extra and unnecessary strain on the health service and this government will bury its head in the sand. I hope it seriously considers the effects full drug legalisation will do and how much damage will be caused by it.

ReputationRep:
    Hear, hear! Drug legalisation will likely put an extra and unnecessary strain on the health service and this government will bury its head in the sand. I hope it seriously considers the effects full drug legalisation will do and how much damage will be caused by it.
    The National Conservative Party is the only party fully committed to battling the legalisation of drugs - none of the other parties could say the same. Just look at the fake "Conservatives", who are full of liberals that support legalising drugs. A former leader of theirs - Mobbsy, even admitted to being an avid drug user.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Long live Herr Petros!

ReputationRep:
    Can’t put a strain on the health service if there is no health service.

*insert black man tapping his head meme here*

ReputationRep:
    PetrosAC CatusStarbright Saunders17 CountBrandenburg Tommy1boy Concieted A source of mine has mentioned part of the cabinet would you confirm it now?
    Count is education
    Saunders is chancellor and dwp
    Catus is dpm and justice
    And libers have cms and business?

Liberals really need to sort their leadership so I tagged the 2 I know are active and been in leadership
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Your previous leader did admit the party were snakes after all.
    If I remember correctly, he called himself a snake, not the party. Afcwimbledon2.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.