Turn on thread page Beta

I want someone to care about, but don't want to force anything watch

Announcements

I'm a 20yr old guy who has never been in a relationship. I only lost my virginity a couple months back, and I've started to want a gf. I want someone that I can just text and someone I can lay with. I'm definitely an introvert, and prefer staying in, so I rarely meet new people.

I get told that I'm attractive/hot, but I'd say I'm average. I've tried tinder and bumble, but only get like a match every month, any advice?

ReputationRep:
    Start off with a pet. No, I'm not taking the piss, or suggesting anything rude. It's good for introverts to train there ability to have a mutual beneficial caring relationship with pets before moving on to the far more complex adult relationships.

ReputationRep:
    Good way to meet new people when out dog walking too

(Original post by 303Pharma)
    Start off with a pet. No, I'm not taking the piss, or suggesting anything rude. It's good for introverts to train there ability to have a mutual beneficial caring relationship with pets before moving on to the far more complex adult relationships.
    Cause I'm still getting into my chosen career field, I still live with my parents.

We have always had cats, rn we gave 2 which I love more than anything.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.