Turn on thread page Beta

I’ve had sex with my gf once , I wanna make her orgasm and just overall be better in bed , any girls or guys got tips on how to make a girl orgasm or how to eat dat pussy ? Also any other things /positions girls also like . Thanksss
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Mate, guys always like doing that stuff quick and hard, but you need to do it nice and slow, and work up to the fast if she likes it
    Always works a dream
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You don't 'make' someone have an orgasm, you help them. What that needs varies from person to person because people vary, a lot.

The only way to know what someone likes is to talk to them.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.