Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've had enough! my parents have not been talking to each other for 3 months over some stupid argument. They all used to argue and it was always about stupid stuff ,about 90% of the arguments are created because of my mum and how she always brings up stuff that happens in the past and how my dad was abusive to her(WHICH I HATE) my dad usually stays quiet during these argument and my mum gets even more angry and just screams(literally) really loud.my mum never stops talking or swearing.But my dad is not a angel he was abusive and still is.My dad is very sneaky and a sly person.
    I really think my mum has a mental illness,sometimes I look at her and just realise how quick her mood and reactions change and it really freaks me out.
    She swears at me and says that its my faults my dad is not talking to her(WTFFFFFF) she says a lot of cruel and mean stuff that really hurt me,all day she swears.I was diagnosed with depression because of my parents and they don't understand that I really want to end my life.
    Please help me...

sounds quite bad, went through something slightly similar but not that bad but it’s over now. Do you have any other family members or friends nearby who could help you? Or stay over at friends or something? How old are you btw?
    Do not take seriously what she says about it being your fault, it is definitely not your blame at all. Try to do something to relax yourself and talk to someone about your parents and how it makes you feel . Stay alive <3
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.