The Student Room Group

Calling out a TSRIAN for SEXUAL ABUSE #MeToo

Once I was just rolling down TSR when I spotted a page posing to be a sugar daddy. Just as anyone would I laughed it off, and jokingly responded to the socialites' request for a paid comrade '' lool gimmie that dosh ''. If I knew what was to follow I would've never NEVER wrote such a message. The guy PM'ed me with a Kik account, and like anyone would I ignored until he sent a message '?', I responded 'Are you a creep or what?'. Then Mistake #2, I stupidly downloaded the app and added him, initially I did just for a laugh I had nothing better to do. But when he started messaging me, he sounded normal like a mate so I continued to entertain this until I started conversing routinely, and there was literally nothing weird about it, we'd simply talk about a series we both watched. Then when the premier of season 2 came, I really wanted to go (in South London) but my parents wouldn't let me, at this point I believed he was a genuine guy since he happened to know it was on and told me he was going. I casually replied 'Lucky Wish I could go' and he hastily replied you 'You Can' and provided an address. Ik I would never go out with a random stranger and alarm bells were ringing, but when I pasted the address it was 2 streets away from the launch so I thought he had to be rl. So on Sunday I went from my Dad's to the street at about 4:15pm (show starts at 6, doors open 4:45), and near the carpark was a guy waving, I felt safe proceeding given that there were a couple of ppl around on the street. The first thing I noticed about him was a stench, I mean ik some ppl smell bad but standing a few metres back I felt sick, not wanting to be rude I greeted him. The thing that struck me was that he looked about 70 however he was really nice and complimented me (wore an expensive dress for event), he said he had seen my dress and wanted to buy it for his daughter so asked if he could feel it to get an idea of the material. I allowed him. But at soon as his fingers touched my a McDonald's fillet o fish sandwich darted out his buttocks ripping his vintage trousers (sandwich was surprisingly in box, just as it is when served). I knelt down and took a big bite, and asked him to fart out a few more, he said only if I farted out a Big Mac so bearing in mind I hadn't eaten for the journey and desperately wanted the sandwich I told him to widen his mouth below me. I squeezed and squeezed but to my dismay nothing happened, I told him so he said to say 'Papa'. So I repeated 'Papa' profusely and slowly but painfully, part by part the Big Mac burger was emerging out my bottom. When the box was hanging 3/4 out from my back slit he expertly pulled it out and ate it.
Reply 1
....:sigh:
Reply 2
Why have I been tagged here?
D a f u q
Reply 5
Original post by CoffeeGeek
Why have I been tagged here?

Oh I wanted advice on how to get a grade 9 in GCSE Maths please, a run down of when you started revising and what you did
What, did he sexually assault your fish-o fillet?
Reply 7
I don't know what I just read or how I should process this information.
wt actual f did I just read? :lolwut:
wtf
Original post by Anonymous
Once I was just rolling down TSR when I spotted a page posing to be a sugar daddy. Just as anyone would I laughed it off, and jokingly responded to the socialites' request for a paid comrade '' lool gimmie that dosh ''. If I knew what was to follow I would've never NEVER wrote such a message. The guy PM'ed me with a Kik account, and like anyone would I ignored until he sent a message '?', I responded 'Are you a creep or what?'. Then Mistake #2, I stupidly downloaded the app and added him, initially I did just for a laugh I had nothing better to do. But when he started messaging me, he sounded normal like a mate so I continued to entertain this until I started conversing routinely, and there was literally nothing weird about it, we'd simply talk about a series we both watched. Then when the premier of season 2 came, I really wanted to go (in South London) but my parents wouldn't let me, at this point I believed he was a genuine guy since he happened to know it was on and told me he was going. I casually replied 'Lucky Wish I could go' and he hastily replied you 'You Can' and provided an address. Ik I would never go out with a random stranger and alarm bells were ringing, but when I pasted the address it was 2 streets away from the launch so I thought he had to be rl. So on Sunday I went from my Dad's to the street at about 4:15pm (show starts at 6, doors open 4:45), and near the carpark was a guy waving, I felt safe proceeding given that there were a couple of ppl around on the street. The first thing I noticed about him was a stench, I mean ik some ppl smell bad but standing a few metres back I felt sick, not wanting to be rude I greeted him. The thing that struck me was that he looked about 70 however he was really nice and complimented me (wore an expensive dress for event), he said he had seen my dress and wanted to buy it for his daughter so asked if he could feel it to get an idea of the material. I allowed him. But at soon as his fingers touched my a McDonald's fillet o fish sandwich darted out his buttocks ripping his vintage trousers (sandwich was surprisingly in box, just as it is when served). I knelt down and took a big bite, and asked him to fart out a few more, he said only if I farted out a Big Mac so bearing in mind I hadn't eaten for the journey and desperately wanted the sandwich I told him to widen his mouth below me. I squeezed and squeezed but to my dismay nothing happened, I told him so he said to say 'Papa'. So I repeated 'Papa' profusely and slowly but painfully, part by part the Big Mac burger was emerging out my bottom. When the box was hanging 3/4 out from my back slit he expertly pulled it out and ate it.

I'm ashamed I read this twice
#MeToo
Original post by LLearnt
I'm ashamed I read this twice

😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
Oh I wanted advice on how to get a grade 9 in GCSE Maths please, a run down of when you started revising and what you did

I have a feeling next year you're going to start a thread with the title, "AMA I got a 9 in Maths".
Attachment not found
Lost for words - Compelling, thrilling but wtf was that lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending