Turn on thread page Beta

Does this depress anyone else? watch

I read a tweet that said something along the lines of “stop lying to yourself; if you were attractive you’d have the person you want” and personally that hit me so hard 😩😩 I personally don’t care to try and make myself more attractive (I don’t like makeup or wearing things to make my boobs look bigger or whatever) because I’m not obsessed with it and want someone to embrace me for me (so I’m not whining lmao) but still that hit me deep 😩 I’m chill because I know I’ll never date someone who wants to ‘hit it and quit it’ because I’m not attractive enough for people to start conversations with and I only date friends anyways but still 😂😭 at least I can go out without being catcalled
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    👌🏽

ReputationRep:
    doesn't make much sense tbh because there are more factors to attractiveness than just appearance, especially if it's just a bit of makeup.

ReputationRep:
    lmaoo no i could see the fittest guy ever and it wouldnt matter if he didnt make me laugh
    looks arent everything

ReputationRep:
    No because I'm too handsome to have a girlfriend.

Spoiler:
    Show

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg The.Big.Bang.Theory.S04E04.720p.5.1Ch.BluRay.ReEnc-DeeJayAhmed.mkv_snapshot_10.13.jpg (83.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sufyaan65)
    No because I'm too handsome to have a girlfriend.

Hahahahahhahahaha

ReputationRep:
    no - I don't want a guy to just want me for my looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starfab)
    It's strange. I wish girls liked me just for my looks.

ReputationRep:
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    Lmao wdym

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    Do you have an awesome personality that they get wowed by then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainabridget)
    Lmao wdym
    Was joking but there's a grain of truth to it. It's much simpler, easy and straightforward when I'm only "**** buddies" with someone. As soon as I start having feelings for them and I start to care about them and so on, I know it's gonna end badly some day.

Being unattached saves you a lot of heartache -- is the less trollish way of putting what I said before.

Do you have an awesome personality that they get wowed by then?
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I read a tweet that said something along the lines of “stop lying to yourself; if you were attractive you’d have the person you want” and personally that hit me so hard 😩😩 I personally don’t care to try and make myself more attractive (I don’t like makeup or wearing things to make my boobs look bigger or whatever) because I’m not obsessed with it and want someone to embrace me for me (so I’m not whining lmao) but still that hit me deep 😩 I’m chill because I know I’ll never date someone who wants to ‘hit it and quit it’ because I’m not attractive enough for people to start conversations with and I only date friends anyways but still 😂😭 at least I can go out without being catcalled
    I hope that tweet isn't telling the truth because if it is then I'm f*cked

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.