Turn on thread page Beta

How do I get back revenge at this girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    she gave me a bag filled with rubbish for my 16th b day

because 2 years ago i called her friend a 'fat *****' and an 'anorexic *****'

ReputationRep:
    Sh*t move on her part and yours tbh
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sounds like she was just trying to keep all her trash together.

If you're going to insult people, at least be consistent. Fat and anorexic? I really fail to see the issue here, stop being petty
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by veeraxox)

Seems like you've already done enough to her.

ReputationRep:
    How can someone be fat and anorexic?

ReputationRep:

Follow her home and break into her house. Murder her and then frame of her parents.

Works every time for me
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Grow up and move on?

(Original post by TheEyeOfBaradDur)
    Sh*t move on her part and yours tbh
    Shut up, don’t listen to this user, you did nothing wrong, if words hurt her then she won’t survive long in the outside world
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Shut up, don’t listen to this user, you did nothing wrong, if words hurt her then she won’t survive long in the outside world
    Yeah, but if you insult someone, you can't just expect them to say "eh, whatever IDGAF". If someone said that to you, would you just say nothing and not give a sh*t? I doubt it.

You’ve done more than enough to hurt this person and others, apologise and move on
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    move on. you're being petty.
    and you can be both fat and anorexic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    Sounds like she was just trying to keep all her trash together.

If you're going to insult people, at least be consistent. Fat and anorexic? I really fail to see the issue here, stop being petty
    how am i being petty

i did not even insult her

i insulted a random classmate
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    how am i being petty

i did not even insult her

i insulted a random classmate
    You think insulting people, random classmates, friends or otherwise is fine.

You do something bad, someone does something bad back to you and you feel the need to get revenge.

You can't just let it go, or better yet not be an ******* in the first place.

That's why you're being petty. Grow up

ReputationRep:
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acsel)
    You think insulting people, random classmates, friends or otherwise is fine.

You do something bad, someone does something bad back to you and you feel the need to get revenge.

You can't just let it go, or better yet not be an ******* in the first place.

That's why you're being petty. Grow up
    By that logic why did she do something bad to me?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    By that logic why did she do something bad to me?
    I'm not saying what she did was alright. We don't really have the information to determine if it was malicious or intended as a joke so I'm not going to judge. However you mentioned that she did that because you insulted her friend. You started this and if you purely want to look at it from the childish view of "getting even" then you are even now. If you hadn't insulted anyone to begin with then this wouldn't have happened.

She is not free from fault. But she is also not the one posting about it on a forum. You're the one with the problem so you're the one that gets called out about it.

ReputationRep:
    ined
    (Original post by Acsel)
    I'm not saying what she did was alright. We don't really have the information to determine if it was malicious or intended as a joke so I'm not going to judge. However you mentioned that she did that because you insulted her friend. You started this and if you purely want to look at it from the childish view of "getting even" then you are even now. If you hadn't insulted anyone to begin with then this wouldn't have happened.

She is not free from fault. But she is also not the one posting about it on a forum. You're the one with the problem so you're the one that gets called out about it.
    then if she complained on this forum you would all call her out
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    ined

then if she complained on this forum you would all call her out
    Sure, if it can be proven that she was actually trying to be malicious to you. If it were a joke I'd find it pretty funny. But that's irrelevant. Even if you want to deflect the situation onto her, you've in the wrong for insulting someone and for trying to get revenge on someone. But she is not the focus of this thread.

Besides, it should be blatantly obvious how nobody has replied to help you that what you are doing is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Get "revenge" by sending her a nice bunch of flowers with a note thanking her for reminding you about the important life lesson of not going round offendimg people by calling them a load of asterisks.

ReputationRep:
    "she gave me a bag filled with rubbish for my 16th b day"

That's the best thing i've heard all day

(sorry i'm not helping...)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.