Turn on thread page Beta

Hey

I have been allocated the EBH foundation programme for this year and I'm really excited about it. However I feel completely lost as to how I should be preference the hospitals in this deanery. My medical school was not based in this area and I am struggling to find people who have done foundation here to help.

Anyone here a current EBH F1? Or as EBH is a new deanery anyone completed their foundation in East anglia or North East thames in the hospitals below and can help?

Hospitals it consists of:

Broomfield hospital
    Basildon hospital
    South-end hospital
    Luton and dunstable hospital
    Princess Alexandra hospital
    Colchester hospital
    Watford general
    Lister Hospital

Thanks!

also got it and would like to know more!

ReputationRep:
    I’ve heard Hospitals in Essex are quite good! Know an F1 there who’s absolutely loving it

Princess Alexandra also has the perks of not having to do night shifts if you’re an F1/2

which areas in Essex are nice enough to live? Any opinions of Basildon hospital ?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 17, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.