Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Are there any other people with offers for Children's Nursing 2018 September entry? I am struggling to find other people

ReputationRep:
    I have a conditional offer for Chester uni starting Sep 2018! I have two more interviewers left x
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KMarshall93)
    I have a conditional offer for Chester uni starting Sep 2018! I have two more interviewers left x
    Ah that's awesome. Where are your interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Had one at edge hill but not heard from them yet, and I’ve got Salford and Manchester coming up! How about you??

ReputationRep:
    Had one at edge hill but not heard from them yet, and I’ve got Salford and Manchester coming up! How about you??
    I’ve had 5 interviews in total. I have offers from Plymouth & Bangor and a rejection from South Wales. I haven’t heard back from Swansea or West London yet

ReputationRep:
    Aw well done! I feel a lot of uni’s are waiting till end of March and April to make a decision so fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    I've got conditional offers at Northumbria, Sheffield Hallam and edge hill. Waiting to hear back from Chester and cumbria x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckyLouise_14)
    Are there any other people with offers for Children's Nursing 2018 September entry? I am struggling to find other people
    Hi! I applied in early November and will break down what happened in my case x

rejected by Keele by late November
    Rejected by Surrey around the same time
    invited to interview for London (King’s) for the 14th of December and got an offer on the 15th of December!
    Interview for Swansea on the 5th of Jan and had an offer on the 22nd of Jan!
    Interview for Birmingham City on the 17th of Jan and I withdrew once I had my Swansea offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffionnjacksonn)
    Hi! I applied in early November and will break down what happened in my case x

rejected by Keele by late November
    Rejected by Surrey around the same time
    invited to interview for London (King’s) for the 14th of December and got an offer on the 15th of December!
    Interview for Swansea on the 5th of Jan and had an offer on the 22nd of Jan!
    Interview for Birmingham City on the 17th of Jan and I withdrew once I had my Swansea offer.
    Oh wow. I can’t remember the exact breakdown of what happened in my case, but I got rejected from Swansea after around 3 months after interview and South Wales after a couple weeks after the interview , I got an offer from Bangor around 2 weeks after the interview and I got a phone call from Plymouth around 2 hours after I left the interview to offer me a place 😂 I withdrew from West London though because they said they wouldn’t let me know until May. Are you travelling far for uni?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow. I can’t remember the exact breakdown of what happened in my case, but I got rejected from Swansea after around 3 months after interview and South Wales after a couple weeks after the interview , I got an offer from Bangor around 2 weeks after the interview and I got a phone call from Plymouth around 2 hours after I left the interview to offer me a place 😂 I withdrew from West London though because they said they wouldn’t let me know until May. Are you travelling far for uni?
    2 hours is really impressive!! You must have made a really good impression - congrats on the offers! That’s why I withdrew from Birmingham too, they were going to make me wait and I’m too impatient ahahahah. I’m from North Wales so it will be a 3 hour journey down to Swansea xx have you made you’re final decisions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ffionnjacksonn)
    2 hours is really impressive!! You must have made a really good impression - congrats on the offers! That’s why I withdrew from Birmingham too, they were going to make me wait and I’m too impatient ahahahah. I’m from North Wales so it will be a 3 hour journey down to Swansea xx have you made you’re final decisions?
    Yeah I’m got Plymouth as my firm and Bangor as my insurance. And I’m from South Wales here 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey, did you hear back from edge hill ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ngi)
    Hey, did you hear back from edge hill ?
    No not heard back from them yet! I know a lot of people that haven’t Hurd either :/

ReputationRep:
    No not heard back from them yet! I know a lot of people that haven’t Hurd either :/
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I emailed them last week and they said that we will hear back by 3rd week of April.

When did you had your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ngi)
    Hey, thanks for the reply. I emailed them last week and they said that we will hear back by 3rd week of April.

When did you had your interview?
    Oh really! That is so late notice!! ... mine was in February, when was yours? Thanks for letting me know

ReputationRep:
    Oh really! That is so late notice!! ... mine was in February, when was yours? Thanks for letting me know
    Mine was in February as well. It was on the 6th. Its been ages..

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Plymouth in September got rejected and put on hold in Oct/nov. Applied to Swansea and got interview offer in November for 5th jan. got email for interview at Plymouth in the jan for April. End of jan got my offer from Swansea so rejected Plymouth. Big move ahead in few months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anita183)
    Applied to Plymouth in September got rejected and put on hold in Oct/nov. Applied to Swansea and got interview offer in November for 5th jan. got email for interview at Plymouth in the jan for April. End of jan got my offer from Swansea so rejected Plymouth. Big move ahead in few months.
    Sounds good, where are you coming from? I live in Swansea at the minute, but I’m going to Plymouth

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good, where are you coming from? I live in Swansea at the minute, but I’m going to Plymouth
    I live in paignton at moment about 45 min from Plymouth x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anita183)
    I live in paignton at moment about 45 min from Plymouth x
    Oh, so we’re basically just swapping locations then 😂 x

University open days

1. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 14 Oct '18
  2. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 28 Oct '18
  3. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.