Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm picking my options next week and I'm really unsure whether to pick triple or combined:/ I'm in top set for science but I don't want to stress myself out by doing triple. Also is combined science alright to take for a gcse option to be a childrens nurse? Sorry this is long but I would appreciate any suggestions
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by alana255)
    I'm picking my options next week and I'm really unsure whether to pick triple or combined:/ I'm in top set for science but I don't want to stress myself out by doing triple. Also is combined science alright to take for a gcse option to be a childrens nurse? Sorry this is long but I would appreciate any suggestions
    Either one should be fine to get you on your course, but if you know which college you’ll be studying at, it’s worth checking their entry requirements for your course to be a nurse.

In terms of the stressing out bit, would it be the content your concerned about or the amount of time you’ll spend in science lessons, as you’ll do more hours?

ReputationRep:
    It doesn’t matter which one you pick.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.