Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Got an offer for a master's later this year but no idea when or how I should go about getting a house. The uni doesn't provide accommodation to home students, so for current postgrads, when should I be looking for a room (like after June once I've got my results or asap) and do you have any recommendations of where to look. I think I'd prefer to live in city centre since I can't live on campus anyway. Thanks all really appreciate any help, stressing haha
    • TSR Community Team

    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.