Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've received offers from both Durham and Birmingham to study MA International Cultural Heritage Management/International Heritage Management.

I was just wondering if anyone has done either of these courses if you would be able to give me some good/bad points about it.

Also, I would like a place big enough to have a good time in, however I come from a really small place so I'm worried Birmingham might be a bit too big for me. On the other hand though, I'm also scared Durham will be too small.

Also, anyone who has been to Durham, is it as academic as it is made out to be? I feel as though I may not fit in as I'm only on course for a 2:1 this year.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Try Newcastle. Great night life, the city is way bigger than Durham but tiny when compared with Birmingham. The perfect fit!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.