Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My question is to those who know about Visa laws especially for spouse/fiance.

    As far as I know, I have been told that, that if you have a spouse from a foreign country not within europe, the spouse has to speak English and has to take an Exam to get into UK. I also know that the spouse living in the UK has to have a certain amount of income in order to get his/her spouse to the UK,

    Now, why then do some people go back to their country to get their spouse here legally?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 10, 2018

University open days

  1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.