Nowhere to sit German Language exam?

Watch this thread
Joshuaj1995
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
For the past few months, I have been looking for somewhere to sit a German language test for either IGCSE/GCSE (as an independent student). I live in N.Ireland and cannot find anywhere to take the exam. I have contacted any exam centres I could find along with Regional education colleges with no luck. Is it usually this hard to find somewhere to sit an exam for foreign languages?
999tigger
Badges: 19
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Joshuaj1995)
For the past few months, I have been looking for somewhere to sit a German language test for either IGCSE/GCSE (as an independent student). I live in N.Ireland and cannot find anywhere to take the exam. I have contacted any exam centres I could find along with Regional education colleges with no luck. Is it usually this hard to find somewhere to sit an exam for foreign languages?
It should be ok to sit the examined part, but your bigger problem is the assessed part such as any oral and listening exams. If you cant find a state school then you may have to use a private college.

You need to decide which exam board first.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (97)
68.31%
No (30)
21.13%
I didn't use it to prepare (15)
10.56%

Watched Threads