Turn on thread page Beta

What do YOU like about Donald Trump? :D watch

ReputationRep:
    His hair looks like my guinea pig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Napp)
    Now this should be fun...

For me ... well he makes every day a dream really :rolleyes: I can wake up and think thank **** i'm not in America right now.
    And of course he detracts from the Brexit ordeal.
    He's an absolute MAD LAD
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by PhilanderingBum)
    He's an absolute MAD LAD
    He is definitely mad, I'll give you that.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    he's my grandad
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The Night King)
    His golden toupee, resembling the mane of a lion. His huuge vocabulary displayed in his tremendous tweets. His orange skin inspired from the Oompa Loompas. What’s there not to love?
    I wish I could rep you again for this 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Thicc Latinas will not be deported

ReputationRep:
    I like what he seemed to be suggesting recently about 'real friends' and tariffs, and that he's probably descended from many generations of British ancestors and only a few American...We'll need some good trade deals.

Watched the classic liberal prof, Jordan Peterson the other day, basically saying the last thing he is, is dumb.....make your own mind up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OldishStudent)
    I like what he seemed to be suggesting recently about 'real friends' and tariffs, and that he's probably descended from many generations of British ancestors and only a few American...We'll need some good trade deals.

Watched the classic liberal prof, Jordan Peterson the other day, basically saying the last thing he is, is dumb.....make your own mind up.
    Trump's grandfather was German but he doesn't seem that enamoured with the Germans.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I thought he was all Scot. Some outer hebridean island or such, presumably norse..That explains his fondness for the queen then.....he did say in that interview with piers morgan that he identified with being british.....maybe no-one's told him hes german? Shhhhh....He'll remember the war at his age anyway and have his own prejudices no doubt...as all that generation do.

ReputationRep:
    his money

ReputationRep:
    He looks like he should smell like strawberry's and whiskey

ReputationRep:
    The fact that he can only have a maximum of 2 terms, and most probably the US public has learnt its lesson so they won't even vote him in again for a second term. Either way, he'll be gone soon. Thank f*ck!

ReputationRep:
    I liked how his beef with kim jong un seemed to work.

ReputationRep:
    Hes not afraid to speak his mind and express himself

ReputationRep:
    The way he annoys the left and the Hollywood luvvies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    Trump's grandfather was German but he doesn't seem that enamoured with the Germans.
    Just found out that he hates sharks, I mean, he wants them all dead, apparently. He told one of his hooker friends.

ReputationRep:
    I like the fact he shows how loony-tune demented the Liberal Left is on a daily basis, as shown by their hysteria and obsession with him and his every trivial personal idiosyncrasy and their inability to evaluate the things he does via any kind of rational, mature or balanced criteria, even when sensible.

I'm hard pressed to choose between that moronic ''he will not divide us'' camera thing with Shia getting violence with the 4Chan trolls, or those people that were howling and screaming at the sky in protest, as the most hilarious expression of that spoilt-toddler-throwing-a-tantrum lunacy.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The guinea pig memes
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Maker)
    Perhaps he disliked his grandfather

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ninja Squirrel)
    He has one of the most entertaining twitter feeds.
    his tweets match a special needs 7 year old's level of literacy

coulda sworn I saw him write a Bill in crayon as well

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.