Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back on the MPP program yet?

Just another 6 days!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Meeravai,
    Nice to meet you. I haven't heard back from Oxford yet. What is your profile, if I may ask?

ReputationRep:
    I completed my undergraduate degree 6 years ago and have been working in the public sector since then. Went to a goodish school, studied urban design, and graduated with a first class.

My hope is that they rank leadership and commitment to public service over academic excellence. I'm not too sure on that part.

What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I graduated in 2014. I am currently working in the office of a Union Cabinet Minister. I have a background in Social Startup, Management Consulting and Public Policy. I hope professional experience is given credence over academic excellence. In any case, all the very best!

ReputationRep:
    By the way, what is your GMAT/GRE score?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I just got waitlisted (received an email like 30 mins ago)... anyone knows if anyone gets admitted from the waitlist? I haven't been able to find much from previous years. Thanks!

Regards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MPPApplicant2018)
    Hey! I just got waitlisted (received an email like 30 mins ago)... anyone knows if anyone gets admitted from the waitlist? I haven't been able to find much from previous years. Thanks!

Regards.
    Whatttt, I haven´t received anything yet. I also saw in the Grad Cafe two other outcomes!! it´s killing me. :/

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Sorry to ask... but they said that we will all know by today... Am I the only one without an answer? Please any input on my nerves situation? pleasee

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I received an e-mail on Monday saying I was admitted! So far I've heard from people that has been both rejected and admitted and received their answers on Monday as well... Hope you can know your outcome soon and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadySilver)
    Hi! I received an e-mail on Monday saying I was admitted! So far I've heard from people that has been both rejected and admitted and received their answers on Monday as well... Hope you can know your outcome soon and good luck!
    Omg! Now I am very stress out and confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LadySilver)
    Hi LadySilver Are you planning to accept your offer? Are you a UK or international student?

ReputationRep:
    Hello to everyone! I called BSG today and they said there was a problem with my email (since the 12th) but the wait is now over: I was admitted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellopuppy)
    Hi LadySilver Are you planning to accept your offer? Are you a UK or international student?
    Hi! I will accept the offer, international student!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats SomeFolk! See the two of you in school this September I’m an international student too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellopuppy)
    Congrats SomeFolk! See the two of you in school this September I’m an international student too
    Sure we will!!! let´s keep the high hopes to get funding!!

ReputationRep:
    Hello to everyone, has anyone got any news regarding funding?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.