Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Basically, Cardiff is my insurance choice uni and I really loved it when I went to the Applicant Day back in February. Just interested to hear people's opinions of the city/university/courses/nightlife/accommodation etc.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EllieCeeJay)
    Basically, Cardiff is my insurance choice uni and I really loved it when I went to the Applicant Day back in February. Just interested to hear people's opinions of the city/university/courses/nightlife/accommodation etc.
    Hey, (im in year 12) im not a uni student so i cant comment on the courses etc, but ive lived in and near cardiff for 10+ years so i feel like im qualified to tell you about the city at least.

Nightlife is great, in terms of the city, everything is really easily accessible as youll be living very close to the city centre i assume. There's tons of restaurants, shops, central library etc. I also feel like cardiff is a lot safer than some other big cities.

Ive heard that accomodation is pretty basic though (def not the best out there) , compared to most other unis, nothing really special about it.

Im considering applying to cardiff next year for dentistry (or biomedical science if i dont get into dentistry) so let me know how it goes for you!

Just wondering, where are you from and what course have you applied for? what other unis have you appied for?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.