(Original post by puddhi eater 69)
    Yes
    The username wasn't intended to be dirty, I just thought it'll be jokes
    Yes, not dirty at all

ReputationRep:
    I like to lick my girlfriend down there but I don't like penetrative sex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinfonietta)
    There is a lot more to being intimate with someone than just penetration. And if vanilla sex bores you there are dozens of ways it can be spiced up.
    You can be intimate without sexual things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heteroasexual)
    You can be intimate without sexual things.
    True - but I doubt they would be as fun as being tied up and flogged before some passionate love-making.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Sex is better than food. If i were to die in a week, and could only have ONE either food or sex... yeah 'I'd choose sex.

You haven't found the one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dunnig Kruger)
    If sex for you is penis in vagina, 2-5 minutes then you are missing out on so many carnal pleasures.

Like 2 more orifices, 2 hands, 10 fingers and a tongue.

And 2-5 minute quickies are OK now and again. But not as good as 20 minute to 5 hour sessions - which is where sex is really at.

For unadventurous, unimaginative couples, sex may well become a boring chore. For every other couple it'll be the best / most pleasurable thing that they do.o

Done right, sex is the closest thing that we humans can do to a Vulcan mind meld.
    It's still at the end of the day penis in vagina until the man ejaculates.
    20 mins sounds like far too much time.
    5 hours?!... That's ridiculous! I don't believe that anyone would be doing that stuff when they can be doing other things like shopping or tidying up the house or cooking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    You clearly haven't had good sex if you think that's all it is.
    most likely still a virgin, has read about sex in a book and decided that it must be boring Bless him/her

ReputationRep:
    Sex is basically penis in vagina, in and out for about 2-5 mins and then it's done.

I don't understand how people can't be bored of it/find it "fun."
    There's no such thing as casual sex.

ReputationRep:
    Sex is basically penis in vagina, in and out for about 2-5 mins and then it's done.

It's also because people have no self-control.

ReputationRep:
    this thread escalated quickly...

ReputationRep:
    It can last as long as you want it to.

Ever tried spicing things up? BDSM?

Not talking about that fifty shades shite.

ReputationRep:
    what is sex?

ReputationRep:

Sex is not necessarily about a penis, nor a vagina... It also involves fingers, breasts, butts, mouths, tongues, balls, fists, carrots, etc.

And it lasts longer than "2-5 mins".

ReputationRep:

I don't get bored of it the same way I don't get bored of winning olympic gold medals.

ReputationRep:
    It's not boring if you are kinky. It's boring if you do that same **** all the time but.

ReputationRep:

Ha. You know someone is British when sex is referred to as a short, organised efficient ideal.

You could say the same thing about people who enjoy cooking.

ReputationRep:
    Right, sex is not just **** in vagina... I am gay, so... never a **** lol.
    I have been with my girlfriend for more than a year now, and every single time is more special than the one before, the way we look at each other, the passion. Not only that, but actually, having the trust in each other. When you suddenly stop and laugh, or trick the other one. steal them a kiss...
    OH AND FOREPLAY! thats like probably the freaking best! (well excluding finishing)

But to be fair, i find straight sex quite dull, (im on about ****, vagina, in out in out, done)

You just have to find your own way of doing it, you might need right person, Or not even none of that, you might simply not feel any pleasure, or find it fun at all, and thats find, there are so many people that dont! You should find yourself, Find what you find fun and pleasurable, and be happy, not caring on why others find it fun, or why they're obssessed or not.

cheers! x

ReputationRep:
    It's still at the end of the day penis in vagina until the man ejaculates.
    20 mins sounds like far too much time.
    5 hours?!... That's ridiculous! I don't believe that anyone would be doing that stuff when they can be doing other things like shopping or tidying up the house or cooking!
    No, it's not "at the end of the day penis in vagina until the man ejaculate" Penis in the mouth, hand, or bottom feels different to in the vagina - for both people involved.
    And there's also the penis in nothing. Sex isn't just about bringing the man to orgasm. What about the woman?

Do you not care one bit about helping the woman to orgasm?
    20 minutes is about right for giving the woman a chance to orgasm. 5 hours guarantees multiple orgasms for the woman. And it's not like the whole 5 hours would be spent banging away in missionary, continuously. It'd likely include kissing and cuddling, massaging each other (with oil), toilet, food, bath or shower etc breaks.

I'd rather spend 5 hours on an extended love making session with my partner than 5 hours shopping.
    But then I'd rather spend 5 hours having my teeth pulled than shopping.
    How many 80 year olds look back on their lives and say "I wish I'd spent more time shopping and less time making love?"

ReputationRep:
    Most members of TSR would like to have the opportunity to find out if this can happen, as it yet to be part of their experiences.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 28, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.