Interview replies Watch

Samiam2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,
I had my children’s nursing interview back in January, I have received a letter advising me that I will not be informed of the decision until after all interviews are completed. Does anyone know what the final nursing interview dates are so I can stop driving myself insane 😂
999tigger
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 19
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Samiam2)
Hi,
I had my children’s nursing interview back in January, I have received a letter advising me that I will not be informed of the decision until after all interviews are completed. Does anyone know what the final nursing interview dates are so I can stop driving myself insane 😂
Just contact admissions and ask when that might be.
Samiam2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Just contact admissions and ask when that might be.
That was my next move, I shall do that thanks
Ngi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
That was my next move, I shall do that thanks
Hey have you herd back from them. I had mine interview on feb and had recieved the same letter.
Samiam2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ngi)
Hey have you herd back from them. I had mine interview on feb and had recieved the same letter.
Hi, no I’ve not heard back yet ! Although I did email them and they wouldn’t give me the exact date for the final interview. But they did say I should know shortly after towards the end of March ?!?
Ngi
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, no I’ve not heard back yet ! Although I did email them and they wouldn’t give me the exact date for the final interview. But they did say I should know shortly after towards the end of March ?!?
Hey thanks for the reply. I actually called them Friday and I think they said decisions have been made. So, I think we will hear from them may be this week I m so worried
Samiam2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ngi)
Hey thanks for the reply. I actually called them Friday and I think they said decisions have been made. So, I think we will hear from them may be this week I m so worried
Oh wow really ! At least the wait will finally we over, try not not be too worried have you had any offers from others ?
Ngi
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Oh wow really ! At least the wait will finally we over, try not not be too worried have you had any offers from others ?
Ya I have one from chester and waiting for leeds and York. What about you ?
Samiam2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ngi)
Ya I have one from chester and waiting for leeds and York. What about you ?
I also have one for Chester and Just waiting on edge hill. Just want the wait to be k we now
Ngi
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I also have one for Chester and Just waiting on edge hill. Just want the wait to be k we now
Yeh hope we will know by this week . Is edge hill your first choice ?
Samiam2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ngi)
Yeh hope we will know by this week . Is edge hill your first choice ?
Yes so I have everything crossed, is it yours ?
Ngi
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Same here I also have everything crossed. I m constant checking my mail. Mine was Manchester but I got unsuccessful in my interview process. So, yes now its edge hill and also I really liked the campus a lot.
Samiam2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ngi)
Same here I also have everything crossed. I m constant checking my mail. Mine was Manchester but I got unsuccessful in my interview process. So, yes now its edge hill and also I really liked the campus a lot.
Ah lovely, i liked the campus too. I’m the same I keep checking my ucas account !! I need to keep myself distracted
Ngi
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Omg I just received an email from them which says that my application is currently on hold. The Faculty will interview the majority of applications for all decisions are made.
And are hoping to get all decisions out by the 3rd week of April.
Samiam2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ngi)
Omg I just received an email from them which says that my application is currently on hold. The Faculty will interview the majority of applications for all decisions are made.
And are hoping to get all decisions out by the 3rd week of April.
Oh wow I’m nervous now ! I’ll keep checking so does this mean we will be interviewed again ?
Ngi
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
No, I don't think so. May be they meant that they will interview all the applicant first then take the decision. But one of the girl in my class had been told that they have finished all the interview and the decisions will be made soon.
Samiam2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ngi)
No, I don't think so. May be they meant that they will interview all the applicant first then take the decision. But one of the girl in my class had been told that they have finished all the interview and the decisions will be made soon.
That’s good I can’t cope with another interview, it would be great ignored they have completed all the interviews I just can’t cope with the anticipation much longer
Ngi
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I know well now I m just gonna focus on my assignment. I need to submit one tomorrow and the only thing I m doing is looking for posts related to child nursing and constantly checking my email.
Samiam2
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ngi)
I know well now I m just gonna focus on my assignment. I need to submit one tomorrow and the only thing I m doing is looking for posts related to child nursing and constantly checking my email.
Yes focus on today and let tomorrow take care of its self. I will post on here if I hear anything at all
Samiam2
Rep:
?
Has anyone heard anything back yet ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (222)
28.03%
No (570)
71.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise