Where is the Birth Certificate Reference Number - Student Finance

Watch
MorgzC
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yup, I'm another one asking, but no-where has an answer that goes to mine. I have a certified copy of a Birth Certificate and people are talking about how the reference number should be 2 letters followed by numbers, but I have no information like that, I have a 5 letter and 6 number thing in the top right. Is that it? Am I just being dumb?
Once again, sorry for posting about this as I'm sure it is asked a lot, but I've been looking on the internet and getting very different answers
Rona SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MorgzC)
Yup, I'm another one asking, but no-where has an answer that goes to mine. I have a certified copy of a Birth Certificate and people are talking about how the reference number should be 2 letters followed by numbers, but I have no information like that, I have a 5 letter and 6 number thing in the top right. Is that it? Am I just being dumb?
Once again, sorry for posting about this as I'm sure it is asked a lot, but I've been looking on the internet and getting very different answers
Hi MorgzC,

You can enter whatever the number/letter combination is on top right of the certificate, usually starts with 2 letters but some are different.

Thanks Rona
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (55)
61.11%
No (35)
38.89%

Watched Threads