Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm doing my second sitting of Highers this year, just two. They are different highers than I'd done before but I believe that's still a second sitting?
    I need an A grade in one of them to get to uni. However if I don't achieve this, I'm struggling to decide my options.
    I could go to college again and do another few Highers, but would unis not consider me since this would be my third sitting of Highers?
    I've been accepted for an HNC but realised this is useless as the uni courses would still not take me if I don't have the Higher grades, I know this as I emailed a uni.

I'd really appreciate any help with this, thank you!

ReputationRep:
    You said that you emailed one uni, have you tried others? What are you looking to study? Are there any other routes you can take in your career field, e.g. applying for entry level work and working up, or an apprenticeship?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.