Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    So I'm a Spanish girl starting uni in the UK next September and I'm in a relationship. I'll probably be living in one of the uni's halls so technically I wouldn't be allowed to have my boyfriend stay overnight for more than 2 nights. Does anybody think there'd be a problem if I ignored that and let him stay for 3 to 5 nights? I mean, he'd come all the way from Spain just to see me and we're young and broke lol. He's well-behaved, I swear!

    If your very discreet about it. Then there is no problem! X
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

    Yeah there probably won't be an issue unless someone makes a complaint! We used to do it in halls all the time, so.
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    It depends on whether you have to sign him in and whether anyone in your flat reports you. You will know what its like after you have been in the halls for a few weeks. If you are in a flat then imo clear it with your flat mates and you should be ok.
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.