Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I'm in the middle of my application and was wondering whether or not they check requesting evidence of the date of entry in the UK ?

And what happens if you get caught lying on the date of entry?

Hope i get an answer, thank you for reading.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately they do check, I have had the same problem because I’ve only lived in the Uk for two years. I managed to get around it by showing frequent flight tickets to and from the UK, a bank account set up under my name when I was born and with my father working temporarily out of country therefore not having a choice but to move away. Universities take many factors into consideration so you just have to find a loophole
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Yawson)
    Hello everyone,

I'm in the middle of my application and was wondering whether or not they check requesting evidence of the date of entry in the UK ?

And what happens if you get caught lying on the date of entry?

Hope i get an answer, thank you for reading.
    Hi Yawson,

Student Finance do request evidence of the date you entered the UK. If you do knowingly provide false information on your application form it can lead to legal repercussions.

Kind regards,

John.

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.