Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A few small fleshy growths have appeared in my genital area, the Gum clinic froze them but that didn't work and I have tried using Warticon but had no luck. not really to sure if its GW, skin tags or molluscum?
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    And we would know because...? Go to your GP.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Skin tags and genital warts are usually distinctly different, so I would hope that the clinic didn't confuse the former (usually just need to be cut off) with the latter.

Whatever you do with warts, they get better, they get worse, or they stay the same... so don't be surprised that the presumed warts have reappeared. In nearly all cases, your immune system will get rid of them in a year or so. They're basically a cosmetic problem, so some clinics no longer treat minor cases.

See what your GP thinks.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.