Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Arthur 284)
    😂😂😂 I graduated from oxford in economics and management with first class honours. I now work for gold man Sachs. Why would I be jealous???
    That's at least the third lie you've told on TSR.

1) About having rejected LSE when they turned you down.
    2) About having a Master's in Economics from Cambridge.
    3) And now about having a degree in Economics and Management from Oxford.

The truth, as many of us know, is that you're doing an Access to HE course and hope to get into Warwick or Exeter.

You must have a pathetically inadequate life to feel the need to boast constantly about your prowess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Topgunnerss23)
    Hey dyu have any tips on applying and getting in? Im considering applying to E&M but the acceptance rate is rlly daunting
    (Original post by johnny.snow)
    What a levels did you get? Did you go Oxbridge?
    He's a habitual liar. See my post above. Take no advice from people like him.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=pereira325;76533876]
    (Original post by Radioactivedecay)

Boring. That's the whole point... they were meant to be excuses. Going against the standard 3 a-levels is very challenging as if your school thinks it's easier/better doing the 3 then you would have to organise any extra yourself.
    You seem to conveniently have forgotten me mentioning in my first reply of this thread or something that I already have my three a-levels, and am in university. Jealous slightly, but very? Nah. I will bash whoever I want, when I want. The main reason for OP's success is attending the grammar school they do. Fact. Unless you would like to cite all the stories of people in regular state sixth forms doing 5 a-levels... Credit is given where it's due, but a lot of it was having the opportunity.
    Maybe, just maybe, instead of other people being lucky and having more support, they're just more hardworking and better than you? I know it burns you on the inside to have to face that fact, but the truth is that there will always be someone better than you, and that's true for everyone.

Also, there are maaany cases of people form STATE SCHOOLS, 4 alevels or more. There's a thread on this site of someone doing maths and further maths alevels alongside his gcses in year 10, and guess what, he's in a state school! Stop trying to bring others down because of your inadequacy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ageshallnot)
    That's at least the third lie you've told on TSR.

1) About having rejected LSE when they turned you down.
    2) About having a Master's in Economics from Cambridge.
    3) And now about having a degree in Economics and Management from Oxford.

The truth, as many of us know, is that you're doing an Access to HE course and hope to get into Warwick or Exeter.

You must have a pathetically inadequate life to feel the need to boast constantly about your prowess.
    That's just sad..smh..

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.