Turn on thread page Beta

Over the past few months I’ve applied for 8 jobs and been successful in one and it was quite far away which wasn’t ideal especially as I’m doing a levels currently. Any advice on where to find weekend jobs will be highly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what kind of work you want. If you just want a Saturday job go around town with your cv. If it’s something related to what you want to do in the long run really target your applications to their organisation.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Over the past few months I’ve applied for 8 jobs and been successful in one and it was quite far away which wasn’t ideal especially as I’m doing a levels currently. Any advice on where to find weekend jobs will be highly appreciated.
    Try all of the shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, fast food places etc etc around your area.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.