Journey to focus and not stressWatch
I am currently in Year 12, but I will take 2 A levels this year, and 2 next year
My current A Level subjects are:
- A Level Maths (sitting this year) (Target grade: A*- but will be lucky get an A currently)
- A Level German (sitting this year) (Target grade: A*)
- A Level Further Maths (starting and sitting next year)
- A Level Physics (sitting next year) (Target grade: A*)
Recently I have really been stressing more about my grades, which does not do any good for my focus or productivity. I'm hoping this will be some cathartic way of releasing the stress and focusing on work.
Now I have mocks in 2 weeks and I want to at least end today productively, as I have struggled to focus.
- Practise differentiating trig
- Learn German research presentation
- Write notes on 11.3 and 11.4 for Physics (Waves)
- Start my Pure HW