Turn on thread page Beta

Hi

I am in year 10 and i am currently doing a CIDA BTEC/ICT course. I can't find many resources for this course online and there is virtually no support for it.I don't feel much confident in it and we are starting our coursework next week which will contribute to 75% of our gcse. I do not like coursework at all and am much more better at formal examinations. Would i be able to change to computer science now. I really really cannot continue it further and i don't want to get a bad grade in the end. I know the outcome will be a 99.9% no but i really don't want to pursue this course any longer. Please help.
    Thankyou

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi

I am in year 10 and i am currently doing a CIDA BTEC/ICT course. I can't find many resources for this course online and there is virtually no support for it.I don't feel much confident in it and we are starting our coursework next week which will contribute to 75% of our gcse. I do not like coursework at all and am much more better at formal examinations. Would i be able to change to computer science now. I really really cannot continue it further and i don't want to get a bad grade in the end. I know the outcome will be a 99.9% no but i really don't want to pursue this course any longer. Please help.
    Thankyou
    Please help. I am really stressed out and have been for the past week.

Please help. I am really stressed out and have been for the past week.
    anyone?

Ask the school. If not, you can always drop it.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    anyone?
    At our school we have until just after Christmas In yr 10 to swap but your school might be different, if both classes run at the same time then maybe you could swap?

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Thankyou
    The most likely answer you will get from your school is that it is too late to change courses and catch up with the work you have missed but you will only find out for sure by asking your teachers.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.