Turn on thread page Beta

Why do some men ask for nudes? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He was literally begging me everyday. I did tell him I don't do nudes. He didint care he still kept asking...i eventually ended up giving him the pic.
    because he asked? should've said no unless you don't care who sees your naked body. after all it's your choice.

Did you at least get a pic back?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

I've been talking to this guy, for a couple of days. Ever since we started talking his been asking for nudes, especially a picture of my vagina... I eventually gave in and gave it to him. I was wondering why was he dying for it.

Do all men ask for nudes ?

Why was he dying for it ?
    Ooo if he sends you pictures of him nude...please send them to me as I am gay!!! Thanks Is he fit??? Is he cute and kind????

(Original post by starfab)
    Did you at least get a pic back?
    No

(Original post by paulaxw)
    because he asked? should've said no unless you don't care who sees your naked body. after all it's your choice.
    I did say no. But that ****er was dying for it.. literally dying for the pic.

ReputationRep:
    I did say no. But that ****er was dying for it.. literally dying for the pic.
    imo should've let him die

No
    Ah right. Ignore the dude, girl.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Not a good idea imo

especially if it's a guy you've never met...

I've seen guys catfish girls, ask them for nudes, then repost the nudes on forums.....

Ooo if he sends you pictures of him nude...please send them to me as I am gay!!! Thanks Is he fit??? Is he cute and kind????
    His butterz....

(Original post by xBasedChris)
    It still shocks me that some fail to understand that men are highly sexual creatures.

Obviously, there's a line and you shouldn't be forced into doing anything, but facts are facts.
    Exactly. Also some guys who are decent and respectful will ask for pictures. You can usually tell those though; they're the ones who are fine (if a little put out, maybe) with you saying no.

ReputationRep:
    Sucketh an egge

ReputationRep:
    Men ask for nudes because they're shallow and horny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JDieMstr)
    For Academic Purposes.

Spoiler:
    Show

You could've just googled a vagina pic instead, I doubt the fool would ever question it's legitimacy.

He'd probably recognize the picture.

ReputationRep:
    He needed something to **** on

ReputationRep:
    I've been talking to this guy, for a couple of days. Ever since we started talking his been asking for nudes, especially a picture of my vagina... I eventually gave in and gave it to him. I was wondering why was he dying for it.

Do all men ask for nudes ?

Why was he dying for it ?
    Those nudes were great babe, thanks for sending me them

People of Student room, I’ll be selling them on a first come first served basis fyi so get in quick before Fasih buys them all.

Tittypic going for £15
    Vagina £35
    Random picture of a cheesecake she made 20p

ReputationRep:
    horny ****boys up in this *****, cockblock them

(Original post by starfab)
    Ah right. Ignore the dude, girl.
    I could always deny the vag pic is mine right?

ReputationRep:
    You have known this guy for 2 days but already sent him a photo of your vagina? Do you have any morals, child?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    I never ask for nudes yet no girl talks to me
    Poor fasih

ReputationRep:
    you could have just realised he just wants to use you to boost his ego and get off with so you should stop talking to this loser especially if he is so desperate to keep asking after several noes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.