Turn on thread page Beta

Women gets away with everything all over the globe watch

ReputationRep:
    Women from all over the world gets away with everything they do especially to men by all the authorities and women thrive on that knowing they will get away with it women and men are equally the same in this messed up perthetic world this world will never be equal men gets a sentence for doing nothing women gets everything they want while men suffer it's sickening most men loves it like this for some weird reason and its ok for women to give men **** but when men gives women **** it's wrong women can do anything to men and even if men pushes women of them they gets beaten up and sentenced I feel so strongly about this the only thing women gets sentenced for is by being a serial killer men gets abused or raped by women which can and does happen nobody cares but if a man abuses or rape a women then they are hated for life and sentenced this world is unfair all over the world it should be equal and equal rights but never have been never will be women are worse then men at crimes because again women gets away with it and nobody cares but if men commits crimes he's a scumbag women thrive off it BEST WAY MEN STAY SINGLE AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMEN and don't get me started if a man takes a women to court no matter if the male is in the right it not that's what I have wicknessed in my 29 years on this messed up world I feel so strongly about this and wish the world will be equal and same punishments for both male and female but will never happen men gets it extremely hard in this ****ed up world while women has it extremely easy

ReputationRep:
    Hmm- I wonder if OP is a man?

Clearly someone with very little life experience
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Diddums
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Who hurt you?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=stimtothesky;76523608]Hmm- I
    What its my opinion thank you that's what I have wicknessed in my life I'm talking from experience
    Clearly someone with very little life experience

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gjd800)
    Diddums
    Get a life no need to be nasty it's my opinion that just proves what I'm saying is true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adrian postle)
    Get a life no need to be nasty it's my opinion that just proves what I'm saying is true
    It proves nothing of the sort. Cry me a river.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.