Msc by Research Integrative Neuroscience in University of Edinburgh 2018/19

Watch
vaskou
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey fellow scientists! Is there anyone that has already applied or is planning to apply to the Integrative Neuroscience MSc by Research in Edinburgh Uni? Anyone that got an offer already? Anyone that has any information about the program? Quality, reputation etc?
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by vaskou)
Hey fellow scientists! Is there anyone that has already applied or is planning to apply to the Integrative Neuroscience MSc by Research in Edinburgh Uni? Anyone that got an offer already? Anyone that has any information about the program? Quality, reputation etc?
Just a quick bump :borat:
JosieDC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I applied in January and got an offer about a month ago! Definitely go for it, I don't know anyone who has done the programme before but the combination of taught and research looks amazing, and PhD students at my uni (Bristol) say it has an amazing reputation.
ef_uk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I recently got in as well! Definitely at the top of my list, considering the small size of the program and the specialization within the broad scope of neuroscience Best of luck!!
mdp18mim
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey guys! I got an acceptance too! are any of you struggling with accomodation? im looking for someone to move in with/ find a flat with
JosieDC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mdp18mim)
Hey guys! I got an acceptance too! are any of you struggling with accomodation? im looking for someone to move in with/ find a flat with
My current flatmate who is doing the same course chose to apply to halls, but I looked on spareroom and got a house with some other students, 2 of them were already living in Edinburgh which made house-hunting much easier! But getting a house is quite a pain, might be worth joining some groups on facebook and just looking for a spare room
The Student Housing Company
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If anyone is still looking for accommodation Brae House, in the Abbeyhiull area of Edinburgh, has studios available for the 18/19 academic year. They're part of The Student Housing Company, so please check them out and get in touch if you have any queries!
http://thestudenthousingcompany.com/...gh/brae-house/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (593)
34.1%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.95%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.54%

Watched Threads