Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey fellow scientists! Is there anyone that has already applied or is planning to apply to the Integrative Neuroscience MSc by Research in Edinburgh Uni? Anyone that got an offer already? Anyone that has any information about the program? Quality, reputation etc?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by vaskou)
    Hey fellow scientists! Is there anyone that has already applied or is planning to apply to the Integrative Neuroscience MSc by Research in Edinburgh Uni? Anyone that got an offer already? Anyone that has any information about the program? Quality, reputation etc?
    Just a quick bump :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied in January and got an offer about a month ago! Definitely go for it, I don't know anyone who has done the programme before but the combination of taught and research looks amazing, and PhD students at my uni (Bristol) say it has an amazing reputation.

ReputationRep:
    I recently got in as well! Definitely at the top of my list, considering the small size of the program and the specialization within the broad scope of neuroscience Best of luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! I got an acceptance too! are any of you struggling with accomodation? im looking for someone to move in with/ find a flat with

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.