Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. This may seem like a stupid question but is it possible to contact the university and try to change my conditional offer. I'm an international student from Portugal and they gave me a conditional which I have to finish with an average of 18 (grades here range from 0 to 20) and have 19 in 3 subjects, including Math. The problem is I MAY finish Math with 18. Can I ask them to change my conditional to an average of 19 with 19 in 2 subjects and 18 in Math?

ReputationRep:
    Universities do not change offers once they give them. What you can do is if you fail to get 19, and get 18 on results day or whenever you find out. Give the university a call or email explaining what has happened and they may let you in anyway.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Arthur 284)
    Universities do not change offers once they give them. What you can do is if you fail to get 19, and get 18 on results day or whenever you find out. Give the university a call or email explaining what has happened and they may let you in anyway.
    Okay, thank you!!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.