Turn on thread page Beta

im 16 going through puberty and i know its normal to masturbate, but is 3 times a day too much? i get headaches after i *** and I googled it and its because i **** too much apparently, is this something i should be worried about?

ReputationRep:
    You'll go blind

ur a very horny guy

ReputationRep:
    probaly is something aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _InnocentOne_)
    You'll go blind
    ahh yes..

ReputationRep:
    I usually do it once sometime twice but if you want to do it do it

pls srs help stop trolling

**** me I didn't even know ******* twice a day was real; I thought it was just Reddit trolls acting big. Does that mean some guys can actually ejaculate more than once without your soldier getting soft?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    **** me I didn't even know ******* twice a day was real; I thought it was just Reddit trolls acting big. Does that mean some guys can actually ejaculate more than once without your soldier getting soft?
    oh yes, not in a row but with a few hours inbetween

ReputationRep:
    Drink more water. Keep yourself cooler when you do it. Eat more pumpkin seeds.

ReputationRep:
    I do it 3 times sometimes. Depends. I'm trying to stop though, and you should too.

ReputationRep:
    Too much can be damaging, and if you become addicted it can mess you up. If I were you, I would give it up completely. There are so many benefits of not doing it. I stopped 2/3 years ago and my life has become so much better! This is just my 2 cents though, its your life, do what you want

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.